WIT Search

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Unfussy going-out dresses that you can wear with flats too

Peter Pilotto for Target dress, Dorothy Perkins clutch, Aquazzura flats
I often don't post pics from the week end but as I was getting dressed for dinner with friends on Saturday night I started thinking about "going out dresses", you know that special little something that in your teens was probably a top? Well for me now it's a little dress, something that I can wear with flats and dress down rather than up. I took my Peter Pilotto for Target out for the first time but it did leave me with a twitch for more buys. So I went on a virtual shopping trip and here are the results: unfussy going out dreses that you can (and should) wear with flats, a clutch and minimal make up.


  1. See by Chloé Crepe-ruffled cotton dress  £ 363.00  £ 254.00 | 30% off
  2. Top Shop Mix Tile Print Tea Dress £45.00
  3. Mango Heart print dress £39.99
  4. Saige Cotton Dress by Little White Lies £110.00
  5. ALICE by Temperley Madison laser-cut crepe de chine dress £395
  6. Isabel Marant, Étoile Renee floral-print linen and silk-blend dress  £ 270.00  £ 189.00 | 30% off
  7. See by Chloé Cotton Layer Dress £146.00 Was £292.00 (50% off)
  8. J.Crew Collection ruffled broderie anglaise cotton mini dress £200

1 comment:

Dorset Fashionista said...

Love your dress, the print is so unusual and looks so flattering!
Abbi x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...