WIT Search

Thursday 22 April 2010

My week in WALLIS day FOUR


Tonight I am going to a new designer launch party and felt like dressing up a little! I don't often wear colour during the day, but I love jewel tones at night and this vibrant orange, silk top is a fantastic summer buy. There  are splashes of orange next season too, so I'm seeing it as an investment buy. I'm pairing it up with my Prada purple skirt, Mango gold heels and throwing a denim jacket over it all to keep it on the casual side. 




Wallis orange top, Prada purple skirt, Mango gold strappy heels

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS MY FAVORITE LOOK.... I LOVE IT.... AND WANT IT!!!!!! FANTASTICOOOOOO!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! MISS T

Amy said...

Not crazy about this outfit, but I think it's the camera angle more than anything as that makes the top look a little unflattering on your tiny frame.

Fabulous blog though so big 'love' for that overall! It’s my new daily read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...