WIT Search

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Someething old


I've just dug out these multi-pocket cargo trousers I've had for at least eight years. I love finding old things I haven't worn in a while and giving them a new take. I've smartened them up with my favorite navy blazer and Chanel satin t-bar shoes but kept it cool with a white t-shirt. This look will take me from shoot to dinner out and I love it!

Balenciaga navy blazer, New Look white t-shirt, Pink cargo trousers, Chanel sating shoes

P.S. Yesterday's Chanel jacket is is going...



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh i adore this!! Love those cargoes, and with the jacket and shoes and tee shirt you look perfect! I just love that smart/casual mix that you do so well.....this is a look i can aspire to....pity is i think i have chucked my fab cropped, cuffed green cargos from 5 years back....wish i held on to more stuff....i can tell a foray into the attic is called for.

Iona said...

To die for shoes...amazing outfit! Sad to hear the gorgeous Chanel didn't make the cut, I wish I could wave a fashion wand and it appear in my wardrobe! where is it's new home going to be?? X

WIT said...

I think I might sell it to a lucky WIT bidder! xx

Iona said...

WIT auctions!! Amaaazing! Your wardrobe would be my dream shop I think...!! If you put a price tag on it, let me know (I think it would be very happy with me, whether my boy would be so happy, I don't know!!) loving your work, fashion daydreams are a happy distraction from my inbox...*yawn* x

Iona said...

WIT auctions!! Amaaazing! Your wardrobe would be my dream shop I think...!! If you put a price tag on it, let me know (I think it would be very happy with me, whether my boy would be so happy, I don't know!!) loving your work, fashion daydreams are a happy distraction from my inbox...*yawn* x

WIT said...

Good idea! Look out for a Chanel WIT auction soon! xx

Iona said...

Off to raid my piggybank in preparation! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...