WIT Search

Friday 10 September 2010

Casual(ish) Friday


Throwing on jeans and a t-shirt doesn't have to mean looking plain - the secret lies in choosing styles that have a great fit and good make. I am very critical when I shop, if something for whatever reason doesn't feel and look 100% right, I just won't buy it. I love my Petit Bateau sweatshirt and Mango ripped jeans which, with the aid of my ASOS leopard print boots, get an instant up-lift. Overall effect: casual with a twist.

Petit Bateau jersey sweatshirt, Mango jeans, ASOS leopard print ankle shoe boots

6 comments:

E x said...

i like this look, perfect daytime weekend or casual Friday look. We have casual Friday at my office so I may work this outfit from peices in my wardrobe next week.

http://cinereabellflower.blogspot.com

WIT said...

PLEASE PLEASE send me a pic for You're WIT section? xx

Meera said...

Those ASOS leopard print boots are awesome! I am totally going to order some! You look great today (as always!) x

E x said...

Great idea, will do.

Thanks xx

bags n shoes said...

Why so many Fails on this one? I love the way you do this casual Look with a quirky or funky addition - this is the kind of look i tune in for Laura - keep em coming!

miggy said...

LOVE the booties!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...