WIT Search

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Spring Summer or more like Winter?


Like for many of you, deciding what to wear these days is becoming seriously tricky. One day it's sunny and warm and the next is overcast and chilly. My tactic is layering. Start with a mid-season basic (skirt/dress/trousers) and dress it up in layers that can be taken off. Under my jumper is a lightweight sweatshirt in case the sun comes out..

Zara coat, grey maxi jumper, HM pleather leggings, New Look ballerinas and Prada bag.

8 comments:

Neifile said...

Yes, you are in true!
Yesterday I had to go out with the coat! But i love your coat, red passion ;)

www.neifilef.blogspot.com

Siena in Style said...

I also love layers;)you look so beautiful

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, good advice on layering for our changeable weather but don't your feet feel the cold!?

Anonymous said...

maybe it's the coat that does the trick, but I love thsi outfit !where is the maxi jumper from? I'm looking for something like this and can't find anything that it's long or loose enough to be nice and comfy!

thank you
HM Sere

Big Hug Studio said...

Oooh, I love this look, so bold yet comfortable. I like the grey and red together...always such a nice combo.
That turtleneck sweater looks uber soft too.

Emily said...

Oh, what a lovely coat!

xoxo
Em
mandemstyle.blogspot.com

Veebers said...

Says a/w to me! x

WIT said...

Hi girls, sorry for the late reply, things have been manic in the office and I haven't had a chance to reply. Weather is still so changable that I may wear this tomorrow!??! Cmon summer!! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...