WIT Search

Thursday 5 May 2011

Red stride


Red trousers are my latest passion, It's an easy way to inject a bit of colour to your outfit. I keep it simple with a grey marl t-shirt and a classic trench. I also love some of the red-pant tribe on the Sartorialsist blog: cropped, leather, denim or wide they always make a statement. Mine are from Zara but I found a pair from dorothy Perkins at only £17.00



Banana Republic trench, American Apparel t-shirt, Zara trousers, Christian Louboutin shoes, Mulberry bag

Dorothy Perkins trousers £17 icon
Also, new RED out this week!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Awesome trousers!

Unknown said...

Sono anche il mio capo irrinunciabile di questa primavera! Adoro il tuo insieme, con maglia grigia e trench beige.

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog and just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading it. Your advice on how to make things wearable (like the red trousers - love!) and also how to wear the same item of clothing in more than one way is just really useful to uninspired types like me!

I bet you are getting so excited about your wedding! You will look beautiful; hope you share the photos of your dress!

Nicki

Veebers said...

I wish I could wear red trousers and look this hot! I love camel and red together, they are the best of friends x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...