WIT Search

Tuesday 9 August 2011

September issue of Red out now!

As all of you magazines lovers, I can't wait for a September issue. I am particularly excited about Red's brand you September issue because I've been working very hard at making the shopping section really exciting for all Red readers. There are amazing (and affordable) buys, all the A/W (wearable) trends you need to know about and a shoot with some very stylish ladies from the fashion capitals (NY, London, Paris and Milan) showcasing their idiosyncratic looks. 

So today I thought I would give you a little peak at some of my favorite pages...


When this bag came into the office it was an instant hit
a clutch is the bag of the season and this Phase Eight
number is simply gorgeous!

This is one of may favorite pages in the section: it's your made easy shopping list for next season!

Ten of the best designer and high street buys for next season

This is the shoot I did in Paris with Vanessa Bruno... remember my June secret trip?

Starting with London.. buy Red to see the best buys in
Paris, NY and Milan

Ever wondered how to wear the midi skirt without looking frumpy? Here's how-to

Gorgeous!

And here is a little virtual flick through my section..



4 comments:

Style Souk said...

It looks beautiful, Laura!

I'll be certain to pick up my copy over lunch today. :0)

Sarah x

http://stylesouk.wordpress.com

Valeria said...

Ciao Laura, come sempre complimenti x il tuo blog; una domanda per lo shopping invernale gli ankle booties vanno ancora di moda? e poi quando avrai tempo ci dai qualche spunto per abbinare bene le stringate? grazie

WIT said...

Ciao girls! I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply to your comments latetly but I'm back today. For Valeria: ankle boots yes yes yes but with an elasticated side panel, a bit like a riding boot. x

Veebers said...

I love the leopard brogues *lovehearts* x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...