WIT Search

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Wonders from the Red offices...


I work with some pretty fabulous people and everyday when I walk into the office I know I am going to love some of the things worn by my colleagues. So today I am going around with my Iphone to snap some of my favourite things. And it doesn't end here... Nicola is not in until later so will have to update in the afternoon.

Alex's liberty print metallic Oyster holder ...

... and her Zara leopard print butter soft leather tote 

 Lucy's neon pink nails with matching arm candy ...

and her gorgeous gold heart pendant ...

 Nazli's endless selection of Jimmy Choo bags ...

 ... and shoes!

Koulla's show-stopping glossy hair ...


Marisa's Anya bag(s) ...

Lauren's quirky tangerine lips ...

Deborah's bejewelled flats...

... with her Sandro forest green jeans

Karina's navy blue YSL Muse bag ...

Nicola's Hermes double strap watch ...

... and her Marni top with sparkly necklaces

And since you missed her yesterday.. My Chanel bag!

8 comments:

Karen said...

Hi! Ok, so my friend told me about your blog last night and quite honestly .... I Love It!! Thank you!! Major jealousy over your fabulous office too!!
I have to ask ( after wasting, but enjoying the last hour ) where are the black Choos from... Please tell me they are this season ... I'd sell teeth ( back ones ) for those ?
Thanks
Karen x

Karen said...

Hi! Ok, so my friend told me about your blog last night and quite honestly .... I Love It!! Thank you!! Major jealousy over your fabulous office too!!
I have to ask ( after wasting, but enjoying the last hour ) where are the black Choos from... Please tell me they are this season ... I'd sell teeth ( back ones ) for those ?
Thanks
Karen x

momben said...

seguo il tuo blog da un anno ormai. Ti trovo carinissima sia per l'atmosfera che si respira in questo blog sia per i consigli di moda che ogni giorno ci offri.
un saluto
momben.com

Anonymous said...

There are some gorgeous accessories floating around your office! Love the Anya bag and the studded court shoes!

Anonymous said...

Nice post! Great idea!
X

Anonymous said...

Nice post, great idea!
X

Anonymous said...

Hello!!

Where are Deborah's shoes from?

Thank you!!
xxx

PinkVale said...

Non ci credo, ho le stesse scarpe di Debora. Sono di Miu Miu! Comunque, anche tu hai pezzi molto belli, degni di competere senz'altro con quelli delle tue colleghe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...