WIT Search

Monday 21 November 2011

"IF ONLY" I didn't have to take the tube every day...


I would wear mad heels every day! 


I absolutely LOVE high heeled shoes, the madder the better. I love colour, sandals, court shoes, prints, glitter, metallics, bows, straps.. all of it!  But it has to be said, walking to and from the tube evey day, up and down escalators, in and out of press days (sometimes in the cold and rain) is not the perfect way of life to be walked on heels. However as this is fantasy-week on WIT everything is allowed, so instead of my Top Shop ballerinas I would wear my amazing rupert Sanderson neon pumps which I've also been snapped by Vogue.it - Grazie Vogue Italia!

J.Crew T-shirt, Raoul pants, Rupert Sanderson pumps



Amongst my favorite mad shoes...
MIU MIU, Jimmy Choo, Pierre Hardy, Christian Louboutin and 








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shoes! I hate when practicalities such as being able to get to places in them gets in the way of wearing cute footwear :)

Jardzy said...

As the Brits would say!
"Lovely!"

Why dont you keep some pairs in the office/your giant bag and wear flats for the travel!

These are so nice!

Anonymous said...

The shoes are great but I love your necklace and blue bag - please can you tell me where they're from? thanks x

Redcliffe Style said...

I do wear mad heels everyday. Love them!! Except to the gym - then I wear the brightest runners I can find.

Love your blog!

Rachel from Redcliffe Style

www.redcliffestyle.com

Ronda said...

Questo look fluorescente mi fa impazzire!!! FANTASTICO!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...