WIT Search

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Sweatshirts update


We've talked about sweathsirts a lot in the past few years - about how versatile they are and how they have sort of become the new T-shirt. Here's an update on what's in store at the moment and my inspiration for today's outfit. My eye is on the white quilted sweatshirt from Reiss - great for the summer and with my statement skirts.

Christopher Kane Flower lace-insert cotton-blend sweatshirt £330

1) Whistles LEte Logo Sweatshirt £75.00
2) Sportmax Code Jewel Embellished Sweatshirt £143.00 
3) Carven Gingham Embroidered Sweatshirt £180.00 
4) J.Crew Crystal-embellished cotton-terry sweatshirt £90  
5) J.Crew Cropped surf sweatshirt £98.00
6) Top Shop Neat Rib Sweatshirt £24.00
7) River Island Blue floral colour block sweatshirt £30.00
8) Reiss QUILTED SWEATSHIRT WHITE £79
Heads up - My Top Shop neon skirt is an old buy but every day, on my way to work, I pass by the Oasis store and I've noticed this orange neon skirt which could make a very similar buy. It's much brighter than it looks in this photo and looks quite expensive too. Worth a try.

Oasis lace skirt £35.00

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...