WIT Search

Monday 1 September 2014

How to wear tomato red



Before leaving Red I filmed a few videos for www.redonline.co.uk that will run in the next few months to go with my magazine edit (my last issue was the September issue... grab it before it goes!) and the first trend up is one of my favourites: tomato red. 

I have a red Zara coat that I bought years ago that I still love and take out every winter. I also like to clash red with a deep burgundy and of course it looks amazing with soft greys, leopard print and denim. It an easy colour to incorporate in your wardrobe, nonetheless because you can always just wear a coat of red lipstick, my all time favourite (and the one I'm wearing in the video) is Nars Red Square. 

Hope you enjoy this clip!


From the video I'm definitely buying the Lace dress from Hobbs (£399 Hobbs coming soon!) but if you prefer something cheaper Marks and Spencers have a great alternative.

Lace dress £59.00 Marks and Spencer

Marni Glossed-leather shoulder bag £620

Red suede courts £100 Kurt Geiger

Vanessa Bruno Bamako Crepe Mini Skirt £275

Nars Red Square £18

Cashmere sweater £140 Iris and Ink

4 comments:

Siobhan said...

Where is the lovely red clutch bag featured in the video from?

WIT said...

It's from Dorothy Perkins! x

Siobhan said...

Great!! Thanks v much :-)

Siobhan said...

Great! Thanks a mill :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...