WIT Search

Wednesday 5 November 2014

The Topshop trousers I've been livng in

Top shop trousers, top and shoes - LK.Bennett tote
I have literally been living in my new Topshop ripped utility trousers. I packed them for my holiday to Italy last week and wore them with my slouchy jumper and ankle boots in the day as well as heels and a sparkly sweater in the evening. They were great for travelling (they are super comfortable, I'm wearing a size 8) and look like they could be from Isabel Marant when paired with the right tops and accessories. Today I am dressing them up for a day at work with my fluffy faux fur sandals.. admittedly they come off during my commute (it's freeeeeezing!) but I love them too much not to wear them at my desk!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...