WIT Search

Friday 22 May 2015

WIT mama Friday: the firnges that rock a mama's life


You know why I love clothes? Because they have the power to turn a bad day into a good one, a boring day into a fun one and even change the way I feel about myself. There are some things in my wardrobe that instantly make me feel a little younger inside, like pom poms, tassels and fringing - I don't know what it is, but anything with fringes makes me feel a little fun and happy inside. So that got me thinking about all those things that have the power to makes us feel a little cool-er, a little young-er or just a little playful and carefree. For me, it's fringes, and tassels and anything taht shakes a little when it moves. Because says who that mama's can't have a little fun!? Happy Bank Holiday week ends and bring those fringes out tonight!







Mango tan tote £119

Isabel Marant earrings £195

1 comment:

carmen said...

sei splendida Laura! Adoro il tuo blog perchè condividi le tue passioni in modo sincero e spontaneo e non artefatto!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...