WIT Search

Monday 11 January 2016

Start fresh (from your desk)

I've actually been back for a week but things have been so manic I only had time to get back on WIT this week. Nevertheless I hope you all had a brilliant Christmas and New Year and that WIT (and Wardrobe ICONS) can continue keeping you company throughout 2016. I'm back at my desk and have been thinking about the the things that make January more enjoyable (aside from planning another holiday far far away!) and here's what's made my list:

A manicure
Because it's one of the little luxuries in life and it really does make you happy inside - I'm currently obsessed with Essie's Fishnet Stockings
ESSIE Fishnet Stockings £7.99 Superdrug


Something monogrammed for your office
My mother gave me these pillows for Christmas and I'm so excited to have them displayed in my home office, they will be such a fun touch!
http://uk.jonathanadler.com/

productproduct

product


A stash of little desk beauty bits
I always have a lovely lip balm, hand cream and face spritzer by my desk for a 5 second pampering session (the Caudalie Beauty Elixir is amazing and so energising).

A new scented candle
Probably not appropriate if you work from an office but if like me your work from home lighting a lovely candle always put a smile on my face (I just ordered a mini one of these)
Diptyque Rosaviola Candle £28 John Lewis

product
A planner
To make your To-Do list less painful, there's nothing better than a beautiful and a little fun planner - Kikki.K does a really fun one that I adore. I also love my Kate Spade numbered list - I write one every Monday and carry it with me all week till everything is crossed off. 

Something new
Because, you know...
(all available from this week's STAR Buys)

product


A new Diary
I buy my Smythson Fashion Diary every year and take immense pleasure in the ritual. I don't believe in iPhone diaries (what if the battery runs out!??!) and I love writing in all my commitments in one place. I particularly love the Fashion Diary because it has lots of handy tips and a brilliant week to view with To Do list.



Your BODEN catalogue ;-)
Because Petro and I are in it! And January is the right time to replenish your T-shirt stack with fresh ones and perhaps invest in one of our "Every Day jumpers" or cashmere sweaters - we modelled the Basics range for Wardrobe ICONS and to show you what basics every woman should own in her wardrobe. Hope you like our cut!
Boden Basics

product

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...