WIT Search

Sunday 23 May 2010

Under the denim look...



...there's a swimsuit! Finally the sun is here and today I'm off to enjoy a day in the sun on the rooftop of Shoreditch House. Poolside-chic is all about a swimsuit rather than bikinis, especially as it can be worn with jeans or shorts for a quick nip at the bar for brunch. I am wearing a black, balconette, strapless Calvin Klein number- Zimmerman does some beautiful similar styles.

Gap silk t-shirt, Current Elliott boyfriend jeans, New Look leopard print sandals, Mulberry Daria bag 

Zimmerman red corset swimsuit and strapless twist swimsuit




PS. From tomorrow I will start a new exciting collaboration, this time with e-commerce website  www.mywardrobe.com I hand picked a week's worth of fabulous buys (all available on-line) and will be showcasing seven great looks during my busy week of shoots, travel and wedding occasions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey just stumbled across your blog and I have to say I love your style!!! Following your blog now,

Cathy
thestylestrutter.blogspot.com
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...