WIT Search

Sunday 9 March 2014

Notes from my Gap talk: four items every woman should own


At the Gap shopping event last week I spoke about four items every woman should own in her wardrobe, and  picked my favourite styles from Gap's new collection. As many of you couldn't attend, here are some of my notes on what these four essentials are and a little overview of my favourite styles. 

  • Possibly the most versatile item in your wardrobe.
  • Choose a style with a longer panel at the back - perfect with skinny jeans or leather leggings.
  • Tie with a belt and use as the chicest beach cover up.


2. THE DENIM JACKET

 
Paige Denim Vermont Havana Jacket £207.00  
  • It's just timeless and comes back in fashion all the time.
  • Choose boxy shapes and from established denim brands - it's a staple worth investing in.
  • I always take my denim jacket on holiday with me - it doesn't crease and it''s  the perfect emergency cover up too.

 3. THE GREY MARL SWEATSHIRT


J.Crew weekend sweatshirt £59.50 
  • It's a modern staple and here to stay.
  • It's the perfect alternative to a knit or a tee.
  • I love it to offset a statement skirt or luxe fabric- the perfect item to adapt evening wear for the the day

4. THE ANKLE GRAZING TROUSER

  • It's a style that suits every body shape
  • It leaves just the right amount of ankle cleavage exposed that it looks good with flats or heels.
  • Wear it winter, summer, am or pm.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...