WIT Search

Monday 2 February 2015

White jeans - yes or no?

New Look jacket, Equipment shirt, Topshop jeans, J.Crew shoes, Chanel bag
I've tried on white jeans before, but on me they always look more Elizabeth Hurley than French-editor cool so I've always given up on them. Then in September a super stylish friend of mine was wearing a baggy, ripped pair which I thought could potentially work on me too. Sadly they were from Zara and sold out months before, then came the winter and despite all my efforts I couldn't find a style I liked... until last week! Topshop (Topshop ecru ripped Jeans £42.00 )had exactly what I was looking for: boyfriend style, low slung, rolled up hems,  ripped knees and a little bit off white rather than Liz-Hurlingly white.
 
Results is I've been wearing them non stop since. So if you are a little scared of white jeans too, try this relaxed fit because it's just a little bit cooler than skinny styles (and more forgiving!). I was going to save them for summer but they look great with black and jumpers too - come spring they will toughen up all my pretty blouses and peasent tops making even a  grey T-shirt look cool... here's my Winter and Summer style sheet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally love this outfit and the shoes are super gorgeous!
www.delhidaffodil.com

Gaia said...

Can you please help me with size?
I'm an italian 42 and 29 of jeans...
What size do I have to buy?
can you please help me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...