WIT Search

Friday 2 October 2015

WIT mama Friday: child-free girls weekend


I'm off to Ibiza on an all girls trip this weekend ... I won't brag as I realise I'm leaving behind horrid weather in the UK so just a little packing post of what's made it into my carry on trolley in case you need some inspiration/ practical advice for a weekend away! Most mums will know the feeling: a mixture of total happiness of leaving everything mum-related behind and terrible sadness to leave your Saturday morning 7am wake up call at home ;-)

Three days and three nights:
Friday/Saturday/Sunday + Travel outfit

Lingerie + Nightwear
3 pieces of swimwear
2 beach dresses
2 evening dresses
1 pair of sandals
1 pair of espadrilles
1 denim jacket
1 large scarf 
1 pair of sunglasses
1 small jewellery pouch
Beauty case + Make up 
Travel outfit: jeans, stripe top, espadrilles, lightweight jacket + handbag

Simiilar things to what I've packed:













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...