WIT Search

Monday 26 October 2015

The all-parties party skirt

I was recently on a shoot where I got to wear a fabulous statement skirt, one of those items that from the you moment you put it on you know you could wear it to a dozen different party occasions, from a smart dinner at friends house, to Thanksgiving, Christmas day and even New Year.

Philospohy di Lorenzo Serafini

It may be because I have already started working on our Wardrobe ICONS party issues or because I've done a few interviews were asked what I will be wearing during the party season, but the moment I clocked this  Philospohy di Lorenzo Serafini skirt from  Luisa Via Roma I thought it would be one of those great little investment/multitasking pieces that I could wear over and over again from everything to jumpers, shirts and T-shirt.


I obviously couldn't wait to wear it for something more appropriate so I wore it at the weekend with a slouchy jumper, Jimmy Choo lace heels for a dinner party (I was totally overdressed but who cares!). I love it so much I may very well wear it again this weekend to Halloween party.. very stylishly witchy!


Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini layered tulle skirt £460 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderfullllll!!!!

Unknown said...

OMG, love this skirt. xx
www.assessorise.com

Unknown said...

HI there,
Really liking your posts and quite a nice website you have. Good going and good stuff right here, you have. although its long but yeah, looks slick.

xoxoxoxoxo

http://stylishgeek.hol.es

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...