WIT Search

Friday 18 June 2010

Date night



I'll be switching to these heels at 6pm when I'm off for dinner with my boyfriend, adding a bit of glitz to our night out. I'm taking inspiration from one of my recent shoots for Red magazine and wearing a sequin skirt with a jersey t-shirt. The July issue with my "Holiday Edit" shoot is out now and full of great packing tips.  


See the full story in July's RED Magazine






Whistles leather jacket, Cos green t-shirt, Antik Batik sequin skirt, Zara shoes

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

is the skirt expensive? if so, coudl you suggest a cheaper but still nice alternative?

HM Magpie

WIT said...

ciao! it's from Antik Bartik I can't remember how much it is exactly (stockist and price will be in Red though) but I think it was in the region on £150... you may be able to find it in the sale by now?? Good luck and let me know how it goes.

cocojones said...

I love the laid-back glamour of this look, thanks for the inspiration!
http://cocojones.tumblr.com/

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this outfit - and I want the skirt too, so am off now to search it out!

Iona said...

It's £133 now on my-wardrobe.com, reduced by 30%.I'm hanging on to see if it goes to 50% off. My boy would be much happier with that price!!!! X

Anonymous said...

Great outfit - you look way better than the model in the skirt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...