WIT Search

Friday 25 June 2010

Stylish carry-on



I am obsessed with travelling in style- this does not mean dresses and high heels because I believe practical style, but just simple, dignified looks that are both functional and smart. Another thing I am obsessed with is travel accessories and Anya Hindmarch's range is my absolute favorite. I love her collection of trolleys, holdalls and week end bags that come with a range of labelled wash bags and travel kits. Everything is colour coordinated and makes up for the perfect organised suitcase. My idea of heaven!

Anya Hindmarch Travel essentials: 
trolley with labelled compartments, camera case, "quick fix"make up bag and "vanity case" 


Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses, Jospeh t-shirt, Gap skinny jeans, New Look sandals, Anya trolley, Chanel bag

6 comments:

Susannah said...

This look is effortlessly cool. I logged on this morning and was instantly inspired for my upcoming flight to Italy, and I am going hunting for those jeans asap! x

Meera said...

Hi Laura!
I love your travelling look - completely agree with the stylish yet practical look. I also agree with you on having nice luggage - which is next on my summer sale list! The Anya bags are lush!

Just to let you know that I followed your packing tips for my holiday in Egypt and it was pretty much spot on! I shall be printing it off and keeping it somewhere safe for my next trip! Thanks!

Meera x

bags n shoes said...

Love this look too....

I cannot quite stretch to Anya's accessories but these little bags are great for me - i travel every week of my life - am always on the road! These bags are lifesavers if not quite so stylish!

Anonymous said...

pretty bags but must be very expensive

Anonymous said...

can you do a post about all your sunglasses please? i'm in need of a new pair (sat on my last ones :P ) and am looking for some inspiration.

Thanks.

WIT said...

Hi girls! A quick answer to all of you... Susannah: jeans are super cool and very lightweight too so perfect for the summer- go grab! Meera: so SO glad you followed the packing advice and it worked for you! It's changed my packing life so I hope it does the same for you too ;-) __ Bags n shoes: aren't they cute? Worth waiting for the sales for these bits or also going to Bicester for the Anya outlet??? soooo worth it. Anonymus re sunnies: I think I should do something about sunglases because I always wear the same MJ ones.. thanks for the heads up will do one very soon! Thanks girls for all your comments xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...