Here is my shopping mecca number two: The Mall. This is the Gucci group outlet and it's a small village of shops with a huge selection of just about anything fashion related. It's only 15/20 min away from the Prada outlet so I always visit it on the same day. Some of my favorite shops are Marni, Burberry, YSL, Balenciaga, Stella Mc Cartney, Bottega Veneta, Sergio Rossi, La Perla, Gucci, Tod's, Hogan, and Alexander McQueen... I'm still thinking about these gold lame' trousers that I didn't get...
DIRECTIONS to The Mall (roughly 35min from Florence):
- From Florence take the highway (autostrada) in direction ROME
- Take the exit at INCISA REGGELLO
- Follow signs to PONTASSIEVE/LECCIO
- A lot of windy country roads later...
- Look out for signs to "The Mall" to the left at a roundabout (pic 2)