WIT Search

Wednesday 23 June 2010

White Summer


I have things in my Summer wardrobe I can't wait to take out and this Marni white dress is one of them. I bought it a year ago at the outlets in Florence and I absolutely love it. A LWD (little white dress) is an absolute summer essential- I love this no frills number that I can dress up or down accordingly. Today I accessorised with all tan  shoes, bag and belt. 

Marni dress, belt and shoes, Boden bag

And here are some similar structured dresses from the internet and on sale now




7 comments:

Brooke said...

Love, love, love. LWD. You are so right.

Thetis Georgiadou said...

I love love love this dress! You look fab!Thetis

silo said...

definitely the perfect one!

WIT said...

Just updated a few similar dresses to mine. have a look! xxx

Anonymous said...

Can I please let you know you are bankrupting me. I love everything you put together. I would like to see a bit more high st/affordable stuff but I have to say everything you post each day looks great on you and is great inspiration. I love how you're also not a slave to a particular fashion trend.
Thank you!!

Iona said...

Ha! I agree! I'm way poorer now I've discovered this blog!! But I have to say I'm also way happier when I step out the door in the morning- WIT had made me want to step it up a sartorial notch and I feel way more pulled together. So although my husband and bank manager may not agree, I'm definitely sending out a big to my new fashion fairy godmother!! X

WIT said...

Girls you are so gorgeous! Thank you so much, these comments make my day. But please remember, WIT is all about a little bit of fashion inspiration, so don't forget to shop inside your own wardrobe!! ;-) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...