WIT Search

Wednesday 7 September 2011

High Street heroes: REISS


Every season I style I feature where I choose 6 of my favourite high street stores and pick all the best buys they have to offer in store that month. This season I've worked with Monsoon, Marks and Spencers, Reiss, Hobbs, French Connection and River Island. So this week I am digging out from my wardrobe my most treasured high street buys and compiling my very own shopping list for each store. Today it's all about REISS, which I can always count on for some sharp tailored trousers, my all time favourite grey marl sweater and a little bit of leopard print-  I bought this leopard print jacket last year but always love it!  Here are some snaps of the shoot and tomorrow it's French Connection.

Reiss jacket, Gap T-shirt, Zara Skirt, Pied a Terre shoes





3 comments:

Style Souk said...

If it's your favourite, it *must* be good... but I can't find the grey marl sweater to buy on the Reiss website?!

Sarah x

http://stylesouk.wordpress.com

Lucy said...

I love you style.
I really need a capulse wardrobe for sixth form at school.

I swear some people think its a fashion parade, if i dressed like you i wouldnt have a problem :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

I am completly hopeless with technology, so really hope this msg posts!

I have been desperatly searching high and low for your lovely leopard jacket and finally located said item on ebay I hope! Might I be able to please check which size you take as I love the fit on you.

Thanks ever so, Chloe x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...