WIT Search

Thursday 22 September 2011

Personalised everything


I would literally personalise everything in my life: bags, towels, bed sheets, plates, stationery, shoes.. I admit that I have a slight obsession with anything that can have my name/intials embroidered/engraved/printed on it! So today I wanted to share with you the love for this US website I discovered whilst looking for my next "LF" buy. It's called iomoi.com (pronounced "eomua") and has everything from canvas and leather bags, to dinner plates and stationery. Online, you can choose your own motifs, colours and personalise just about all of their products. They ship internationally and I just can't get enough of it- I know you will too!


If  like me, you are always carrying extra stuff to work or back home a pesonalised tote is the perfect chic extra-bag. This is my new canvas tote with leather handles and I LOVE IT. I opted for a large size with a navy and orange motif that goes with anything.  Next on the list is the matching wash bags and maybe some adress stickers too...




They also do the cutest E-stationery service by which you can send beautiful cards by email like the one below. Try it out HERE 



Banana Republic trench, J.Crew T-shirt, Top Shop leggings, RB ballerinas, Iomoi canvas bag

1 comment:

Anna said...

Then you should love the Longchamp personalised leather tote "Le Cabas"...

http://www.longchamp.com/it/home-sur-mesure-usa/home-sur-mesure-it-1091.html

Congratulations for your blog, I often read it!

Cheers,
Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...