WIT Search

Tuesday 6 September 2011

My Sicilian wardrobe


As promised here are some pics from my holiday wardrobe. I love packing for a holiday, I always like to picture a look in my mind and then packa  suitcase of goodies to suit the location and lifestyle I'm going to have. Sicily is really laid back so during the day it was all bout bikinis, shorts and t-shirts. In the evening I like to make a little extra effort so I packed lots of simple dresses to wear with flats. My colour theme was whites, neutrals and oranges and my hero piece was a River Island crochet maxi dress I wore on my last night out. I found something similar for you on Netaporter! If anyone is heading to Sicily don't forget to by something from the amazing selection of Ortigia products in Siracusa- Zagara is my favourite scent and the packaging is to die for!


10 comments:

ilaria said...

and your orange shorts? where are they from? grazie!

Anonymous said...

Ciao Lauretta!!!
La Sicilia è splendida, e tu non sei da meno!!!
Credo che il matrimonio ti abbia giovato, perchè sei davvero radiosa!
Posso approfittare chiedendoti dove sei andata esattamente in Sicilia?
Buona giornata
Anna

Cristina Elle said...

Bellissimi scatti, la Sicilia poi è stupenda :)

Annalisa Babysan Laterza said...

Fantastiche queste foto!!!

You and your blog are lovely! :D
Baci Babysan

Unknown said...

Wow! Love your holiday wardrobe and the shots of Sicily. Very excited for my trip on Saturday! Where abouts did you stay? x

WIT said...

Ciao girls! my orange shorts are from River Island quite old though so the Splendid ones from NAP are probably your best bet. I was nearby Siracusa in the south east part of Sicily- my favourite part of the island! x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post as always laura! Your holiday tips are the best. Where is your red & cream tote from? Xoxo

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fab time, I absolutely love that white dress you're wearing!

Anonymous said...

Love your post today, especially the snaps! Sicily looks beautiful! Have you got a recommendation of where to stay in Siracusa? X

Anonymous said...

The water looks so good - I want to get in! Which beach is that?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...