WIT Search

Thursday 3 September 2015

The winter box


I've been back for a couple of days, but I've been preparing for the new season for a while now, compiling mental wish lists and jotting down the things I'm going to buy. Some of them will be investment buys (a  new coat, possibly a green one) and some of them I will buy on the high street. It's my way to make coming back from holiday a little bit more exciting, especially when saying goodbye to sunny days and beach life, so here's what's in my 'Winter Box'...

The two trends I'm most excited to wear next winter are jumpers (over on The ICONS Update I've been calling it jumper dressing because it's not just jumpers, it's jumper fabric - dresses, skirts and trousers too!) and knee high boots. When I was on holiday in Italy I was trawling on the website of my home town's website Luisa Via Roma, (which is the most amazing shop in the city centre of Florence selling everything from Isabel Marant to See by Chloe and Gianvito Rossi think the Italian version of Net and Matches - next time I'm in Florence I will do a post about it), and I stumbled across two buys that will build the foundations of my winter wardrobe.

The first winter buy is a cosy, navy roll neck jumper - I will wear with everything, from winter maxi skirts and jeans to statement skirts both at the weekend and at work.

Isabel Marant Etoile jumper £290
The second buy is my 'winter Transformer': thigh high boots. I've been wanting for a long time and these ones were just perfect. I love it that they are flat making the thigh high style much more wearable, plus since I hate wearing tights in the winter these might allow me to wear more skirts!

Etoile suede boots £585
PS. About LVR - I found that the website gives you the option to pre-order a lot of things, showing you what's been bought ahead of them hitting the on line store so it's a great place to grab your favourite pieces early  (I'm monitoring this Burberry dress...) and possibly also to find the most popular items that have sold out on the usual places.

1 comment:

carmen said...

Sei splendida! questo รจ il mio stile invernale da sempre, confortevole classico e moderno allo stesso tempo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...