WIT Search

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Hidden treasures...


I've just spent the morning raiding my mum's wardrobe, which is something I always do when I pass by Florence. She seems to have a never ending supply of amazing pieces, be it a pair of 60's GAP khaki bermuda's ("the first ones ever made", she would add), an anonymous 70's knee length suede skirt ( that happens to be so Chloe next season) or an 80's YSL jacket. When she pulled out these African print wide leg trousers I almsots screamed- Dries Van Noten SS10 collection is all about tribal prints and I absolutely love this trend. Furthermore, everything she hands over to me has an amazing story behind it and feels that extra bit special to say that it's hers. 


Above Dries Van Noten SS10 collection and below Bantu swimwear from Net a-porter.com





Don't forget to vote for WIT!!
 Shortlisted at Cosmo Blog Awards for best Fashion and Style blog


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh,really nice laura!!! brava,anto

Amy said...

Looks like a selection of colourful Pucci-esq pieces are trying to sneak out the wardrobe too!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh -I am in love with those trousers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...