WIT Search

Friday 20 August 2010

Sailor style capsule wardrobe


I am off sailing with my friends for a few days- life is basic, space is limited and a small, practical suitcase a necessity. During the day I live in a bikini, t-shirt and sarong, in the evening a slip-on dress is the most practical (yet stylish) solution. Here is the content of my suitcase and a few of my favorite internet buys for life on deck.

1- Oasis dress for a "smart" night at the restaurant
2- Cos t-shirts for day and night and when the sun becomes too much
3- Asos maxi dress the easiest dress of all
4- YSL asymmetric top - a vintage number from my mother's trunk
5- bikinins- two or three at max
6- jeweled sandals for a stroll in one of the sea towns
7- Gap denim skirt
8- Sarong good for all: sunbathing, scarf, towel and sheet
9- Joseph belt because I never not pack at least one 
10- Black vest that goes with anything
11- Miu Miu white skirt
12- Tops Shop head scarf for B.B look


Heidi Klein bikini, Joseph breton top, J.Brand shorts, Superga trainers and Anya Bag all at my-wardrobe.com Navy and leather belt £8 New Look








Don't forget to vote for WIT!!
 Shortlisted at Cosmo Blog Awards for best Fashion and Style blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...