WIT Search

Tuesday 17 August 2010

WIT Travel Special- Where I am Today


I've received many emails asking me where I've been these days, so I've come up with a WIT Travel Special to  show you my favorite photos of Djerba, Tunsia with special attention to local shopping and beauty treatments. 

For information about renting a holiday house/apartment in Djerba visit

The beach

The house

The streets...

in the Souk... (market)

The silver and gold
More of my favorite shopping finds

The sarongs

Local straw artisan

The spices


The hand painted tiles

The Hammam
I loved this local treatment, a combination of steam room and sea salt full body scrub. First you sit in a tiled steam room infused with detoxifying essential oils, to relax the mind and open pores. Then you move to another room where you get a full body scrub with crushed sea salt mixed with olive oil. This treatment is deeply exfoliating and perfect before tanning and after a week in the sun to get rid of dead skin. Finally you retire into a cooling-room for a period of relaxation where you get served mint tea. Sublime!  www.chahrazed-beautebienetre.com offers this, and many other beauty treatments.

Ready for the Hammam

Don't forget to vote for WIT!!
 Shortlisted at Cosmo Blog Awards for best Fashion and Style blog

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't go wrong with a white shirt. an old classic...

ilaria said...

Looking at that swimming pool is killing me...it's raining and cols in uk.
That house looks fab!

Anonymous said...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!

O.

anto said...

really really beautiful laura!!!it's a dream! Brava, anto

Hester said...

soooo need to go to Djerba again!! gorgeous!!

Nicole Trundle said...

You look like your in the sex and the city 2 film. good choice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...