WIT Search

Friday 13 August 2010

Yes WIT can ;-)


I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS!
Thanks to a WIT readers, last night I found out that Wearing It Today has been shortlisted by Cosmopolitan Magazine for the Cosmo 2010 Blog Awards in the Fashion and Style category. 
If you would like to see WIT win, please take a moment to click below and vote for it!


Choose Fashion and Style section and vote for WIT







Thank you WIT readers for nominating me!


Vintage black silk top, Prada purple skirt and my beloved Mac

2 comments:

Style At Every Age said...

Congratulations! As I have the DP maxi skirt, have ordered the Boden shirt/tunic thingy for my holiday and scored the Great Plains Jersey dress from ebay as they were out of stock on the site, I feel its only right having taken so much inspiration from WIT, that I should vote and will do so right now! Good Luck xx

CiCi said...

Congrats on your nomination Laura! You definitly deserve to win, I've cast my vote. Good luck!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...