WIT Search

Friday 27 August 2010

My summer make up bag


I don't wear much make up in the summer, a tan usually does the trick and I like to keep it natural, but I always carry with me a  small beauty case with a few essentials. Here are my make up tools for a glowing-skin, sun-kissed look in case of a night out:

1- Bronzer- Terracotta 4 Seasons
2- Bronzer brush- Laura Mercier
3- Cream blusher- Bobbi Brown in Cabo Coral
4- Body glow- Jemma Kidd in Show Stopper Year Around body glow
5- Mascara- Clinique (travel size) in 01 black 
6- Lipstick- Mac in Morange A66
7- Eye liner- The Balm set of three travel size in black, navy and green
8- Eye brow shaper
9- Pencil sharper
10- Highlighter stick- Clinique 01 Glow Blush
11- Jemma Kidd Dual Illuminator- Cream Highlighter and Shimmer Dust in 01 Burnish
12- Perfume- Prada Fleur d'Orange (travel size)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...