WIT Search

Saturday 21 August 2010

Nautical look NUMBER 1 - BB style



Well, not quite! But loved this photo of a teenage Brigitte Bardot sporting the breton top. And since I haven't done a stripy top in a while, I thought I would sport one today on the ferry on the way to the boat. After all, the context is perfect. Forgive me if in the next few days posts will come at odd times of day, but I am in the middle of the sea but will try my best to come up with 5 fabulous nautical looks.


Cos stripy t-shirt, For All Mankind jeans, Vintage sandals, Accessorize hat

Don't forget to vote for WIT finalist at the 2010 Cosmopolitan Blog Awards as best Fashion and Style blog click on the "Vote Me" icon on wearingittoday.co.uk

2 comments:

bags n shoes said...

I will never get sick of seeing this nautical look! you do it so well. I went shopping today and wore a stripey tee and bought three more while i was there - such a great staple!

Anonymous said...

I agree with @bags n shoes. I will probably never get sick of the nautical look either. You look fantastic! Love the outfit and your smile! Very sympathetic! ^^

xoxo Sandra
http://glamirrorous.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...