WIT Search

Monday 9 August 2010

Revamp your buttoned down shirt


Feeling a little guilty about yesterday's expensive post,  I though I would share one of my cheap tricks: a great DIY beach cover up is a simple, buttoned down shirt. The one I'm wearing is an old M&S stripy shirt that for years now I've been belting up and wearing as a dress to go to the beach. An oversize, white, men's shirt will also do the trick and paired with a tan belt is oh so chic at ANY AGE. I styled  this white shirt for one of my Red magazine shoots- I love the simple sophistication of  this look. Next time, grab you boyfriend's shirt on your next beach outing and try it yourself.

White shirt from Warehouse


Boden linen shirt tunic  on sale £29.50 and Top Shop shirt £25





Marks and Spencers stripy shirt-dress, vintage belt, Anya canvas tote, MMJ sunglasses

2 comments:

AnnevO said...

I immediately fell in love with the Boden tunic, so I ordered one in cornflower. Thanks for another great advice!

Anonymous said...

I love your sandals! Where are they from please?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...