WIT Search

Tuesday 3 August 2010

WIT lingerie


I've had a compulsion to throw away all of my old horrible lingerie for a while now and around the same time, a good friend of mine suggested that a little bit at the time I start stocking up on new, sophisticated underwear. So, during the sales I decided to get passionate about the subject and stepped into the wonderful lacey world of lingerie. So from now one, one sale/sample sale/treat at the time I'll build my new, sophisticated  lingerie draw...

I've looked and tried on a few designers and here are some of my favorites (sadly I had to leave La Perla behind as it's just too expensive):

Stella McCartney: simply gorgeous and slightly retro 
Myla: cheeky-chic wearable
Eres: basic yet so chic 
Calvin Klein: good t-shirt bras
Damaris: playful but grown up
Kiki Montparnase: delicately naughty 
Intimissimi: great balconette bras
Piliph Lim: fabulous flesh tones
most available at www.nancymeyer.com



Stella McCartney is my favorite watch outnet.com during sales!!
Top Shop dusty pink shift, Prada slinbacks and holding Stella McCartney leopard print set

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow so girly and beautiful

ilaria said...

quite funny..i was just thinking that i would have liked a post about underwear...perfect!

Anonymous said...

I like very much your ideas because I share them. I look forward to your next posts.

Anonymous said...

I have visited some blogs of this kind, but I think your one is the best. I like it because it is amazing. Thanks for writing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...