WIT Search

Sunday 8 August 2010

Kaftan



I'm not usually a huge kaftan lover, but in the case of my Missoni-Bicester find I made an exception. It has to be said that after a day at the beach, it is joy to slip in one, it is so comfy and un-constraining. It also takes up virtually no space in your suitcase and can be worn for the day or jazzed up at night. It is practical, glamorous and at the same time  totally laid back. My perfect kaftan is floor length, comes with little or no beading, a beautiful print that suit my colourings, but most importantly must be worn solely with flats or better even, bare foot. Here are some other great ones I found on the internet (I'm afraid I have xpensive taste on this one...)




6 comments:

Style At Every Age said...

Its looks utterly gorgeous on you!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS x

Isa said...

Ciao jolie Laura! J'adore ton kaftan!!
Bises bises bises de Buenos Aires
xxx
Isa

ilaria said...

It looks amazing on you....beautiful floral pattern!

petro said...

If I could give you a hundred loves for this look I totally would- L.O.V.E.

anto said...

stupendi tutti! anto

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...