WIT Search

Saturday 14 August 2010

Splash of colour!


I am a huge fan of one-piece swimsuits and I love a splash of colour in the summer.  I fell in love with this River Island swimsuit months ago and I've been saving it for today. It's fun, expensive looking and perfect for a bit of poolside fun. Bright colours like this one and the ones below look great with a tan and a one piece is so forgiving on the figure... 
River Island
Bright orange swimsuit with floral ruffle detail £24.99

And here are a few more of my favorite juicy coloured internet finds - from top left:

Delias yellowZimmerman red corseted £158 matchesfashion.com , La Redoute sky blue £10.50, Norma Kamali  Blue £350 matchesfashion.comJ.Crew pink rouched $80Next orange ruffled £20








5 comments:

Jane's kitchen diaries said...

You are looking A-mazing, please please tell us where you are staying.
BTW, bought the Boden washed Leather jacket/ blazer - not sure about introducing the label to my wardrobe, love that you have found something so brilliant there but just not not sure ....... it is still in the box 5 days after arrival!

Unknown said...

Aww that's such a cute cozzie. Love the ruffle detail.

primpeony said...

Love, love, love the red swimsuit you're wearing.

ilaria said...

you look so tanned Laura! I am very jealous :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could buy them all!! anto

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...