WIT Search

Sunday 22 August 2010

Nautical look NUMBER 2 - Head Scarf



I've always loved the old school glamour of a scarf tied around the head, but living in London I rarely get the chance to pull this look off! However, there are few moments in a fashionistas life where glamour meets practicality and a head scarf becomes a necessity: on a windy sail boat. Here are some of my favorite inspirations for today's look and a few of my favotite finds.


Below Otrera from Netaporter £180 and Fat Face £15


Marni SS 2010

Hermes palying cards with differents ways to tie a scarf
Visit my friend's blog, Style Mood Board, to see more about this trend  http://stylemoodboard.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really six people voted for fail? Is it because they don't like your post or because they don't like head scarves? Wondering...
I like the idea of a head scarf, but I'm not the person who can wear it, with me it looks just silly. But I like pretty much how the woman in the second image looks with a head scarf.

xoxo Sandra
http://glamirrorous.com

Unknown said...

You have such great outfits. Love the beachiness!!!

great inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...