WIT Search

Thursday 12 June 2014

AM to PM Little Black Dress

Vintage dress, Jigsaw jacket, Aquazurra flats, Chanel bag
I have an AM to PM situation tonight, one of those where with a quick change of bag, shoes and make up will have to take me from office day with lots of important meetings, to a dinner party. I've opted for a classic LBD (it belonged to my grandmother) with a Dolce inspired styling to it (middle parting, black eyeliner and a pale lip) and a denim jacket for added casual feel. This evening I will swap for a pair of cool heels, clutch bag and perhaps a fun earring. Just a quick idea for your next am to pm day. 

5 comments:

ilaria said...

Is another babywit on the way ?? ������

Anonymous said...

Love it! Yay to stylish grandmas!

Please post a pic on IG when you switch things up for the PM look.

Unknown said...

Looks very stylish Laura! I always love those pumps x

Unknown said...

I love Dolce styling, especially the hair. Simple and chic.

LBB x

Shopgirl1 said...

Love your style. Might have to copy this look.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...