WIT Search

Thursday 22 January 2015

A million ways to wear your leather culottes

Gap denim shirt, Whistles culottes, J.Crew shoes, LK. Bennett tote
I have to confess that back in October when we moved into our rented property, I packed "lightly" thinking it would be fun to own a little less for a few months. Surely, I thought, I could make it work. In many ways it has been fun and when we move back (will we ever?!?) I will do another big wardrobe clear out, but three months in and fashion weeks steadily approaching, I am now really starting to miss my clothes. 

I've always liked to reinvent my wardrobe staples and this season I've worn my Whistles leather culottes in many different ways: with flats and heels, with boyfriend shirts, Tippi sweaters and blouses and today I'm styling them with a denim shirt and strappy heels for a day in the office. So here's a challenge for your outfit tomorrow: wear one of your favourite items in a completely different way and tweet/Instagram me a pic @WITblog - would love to see how you reinvent one of your wardrobe staples.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love all the looks specially the one with heart sweatshirt! :)
www.delhidaffodil.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...