WIT Search

Friday 16 January 2015

WIT mama Friday: weekend bag

J.Crew sweater, Mango sunglasses, Topshop trousers, Karen Millen boots, Anya weekend bag
I've come to the conclusion that any holiday with child (and without help), is not really a holiday, as lovely as it is. Over Christmas I was Greta's chaperone/cook/driver/nanny leaving very little time for my husband and I to spend any quality time together - so well before Christmas I booked us in for a weekend away in the country to just... relax! I filled "my" Anya Hindmarch weekend bag with beauty treats, all my favourite magazines, cosy knitwear and a special outfit for a candle lit dinner, and off we go to the Cotswolds for some non mama time!

1. Boden jumper £49 I'm wearing a J.Crew one and so many of you asked me about it but sadly it's out of stock - so I found this one that is really similar (and affordable too)

2. Anya Hindmarch weekend bag £950

3. Mango sunglasses £12

4. Topshop trousers £36

5. Karen Millen boots £99

1 comment:

momben.com said...

mi piace molto il tuo look.
Il grigio e quegli occhiali ti donano in modo particolare.
Quello che sento come nota stonata sono iboots, che preferirei su un paio di skinny.
ciao
Benedetta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...