WIT Search

Friday 10 July 2015

WIT mama Friday: what to pack for a kids free 24h mini-break


I'm going away with my husband for a kids-free 24h mini-break and I found myself being super excited at the prospect of packing some of my newest buys (hello Prada bag!), a book, bath oils, a pretty dress and heels instead of the usual jeans and T-shirt look that I would put together for a country weekend with Greta. So here's what's in my suitcase for some pool lounging, candle light dining and Sunday paper reading..

To drive over...
My Mother LOOKER cropped frayed jeans £152 with my J.Crew white peasant top that has sold out so I found this Mango beaded blouse £49.99 and fun lace up espadrilles (mine from Mango but again sold out) CastaƱer Jean canvas espadrilles £130

To hang out...
Topshop off the shoulder dress £36 with my Mango sandals that have sold out so I would gives these Topshop galdiator sandals £26 a look.

To pool lounge...
Going a bit Betty Draper Marks and Spencer £35  with my Valentino Rockstud cat-eye acetate sunglasses £225

To dine...


1 comment:

GlamRosie said...

Have fun! Love that Prada bag. I have a grey one in a similar shape and it's probably one of my most used bags - made to last! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...